External camera for android smartphone

rcomas4

Commendable
Mar 31, 2016
I'd like to use an external camera for an existing app of my android smartphone. Can you help me finding a camera like that?

Yes and No. Yes, your phone can use an external camera via connection through an OTG Cable. However, I cannot say if the app you are wanting to use will recognize the camera directly. It may require you save the photos to the phone before the app can access them. That is something you would need to check in the apps information.

Yes and No. Yes, your phone can use an external camera via connection through an OTG Cable. However, I cannot say if the app you are wanting to use will recognize the camera directly. It may require you save the photos to the phone before the app can access them. That is something you would need to check in the apps information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saizawa_Kun Android Smartphones 2
nickglynn7 Android Smartphones 2
@ Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4
T Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 3
E Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Turning Internal Sd Card (Formatted) into External Again.
Question I have a samsung J4+ got it for xmas 8gb plus a SD card for 64GB
Question how can i make my sd card as an internal storage? or how to move my apps from internat to external?
Solved! How can I transfer pictures from a P20 Pro onto an external SD card via USB connection?
Solved! How to set defult sd external storage in j2samsung
Solved! How can I use external storage as internal storage in galaxy grand prime
Solved! How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung j2 prime?
Solved! An app doesn't move to sdcard even if the move button is available
Solved! how can I move and install an apps on my WX3P from internal storage to external card
How to turn external sdcard to internal storage for android 8.1 oppo A3S
Which SD is good for Nokia 5
My zte blade max has plenty of space on internal and external, my SD card is already formatted as internal and still nothing
Did all the steps correctly but still download is not taking placee on sd card
How to set download location external sd card on Samsung j2 we 2016 android marshmallow
How External Storage Puts Android Phones at Risk
external to internal
Yes that's working but if i want to use external camera without any third party app then how can i do this??because i am using
Install in the external sd card
Windows 10 does not recognise my Samsung S7
I choose external memory put all my download game go to internal memory why?

ASK THE COMMUNITY