Question Facebook account has been hacked, cant recover account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_2526

Estimable
Dec 8, 2016
Hi,
My account was hacked this past Monday morning and I cant seem to get it back. I have tried each day to reset the password by FB sending me a code. I kept getting an “Too many codes” error message so I stopped on Wed. Its now Friday, and I tied again to reset my password. I was able to have a code successfully sent and got to the password change option. But, when I entered a new password, I got a “Limit has been reached” error message saying FB limits the times I can post. This makes no sense since I am trying to reset my password and get my account back. Any help would be appreciated on what I need to do to fix this and access my account. Thanks you Chris

Chris_2526

Estimable
Dec 8, 2016
Create a new account using a different e-mail address. Use that to access Facebook and then contact them about your original, hacked account.

-Wolf sends
Im able to get to the PW reset option. But, when I change my password, I get a error that says I have posted too many times. That isnt possible becasue my account is suspended and no posts have been made. Any ideas on the why Im getting the error message?

Status
Not open for further replies.