Facebook Users Prone to Having Eating Disorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Instead of teenage boys getting eating disorders, they constantly troll the book of faces for girls 24/7, I Hate facebook it's got nothing interesting to me.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
people who spend time in facebook, make videos of themselves, and post twitter, are attentionw!@#$s

this has nothing to do with face book making them that way, its that demographic that they attract.

now if google would make a competing service, gave people free unlimited webspace (i have 7gb for email alone, i will never use all that) and we create our own websites, with blogs, fourms, and other things that are built in tools, you know, all the hard internet stuff to do, but everyone wants to do, i think they could kick facebooks ass, facebook is simple and thats it.

CoffeeDrinker

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
I think i need to go onto facebook so i can loose weight, i think this is the answer to weight loss. :) better than going on diets, this just makes you stop eating altogether.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Studies show that if you spend too much time on the internet, you'll become withdrawn from the outside world, causing many negative psychological changes to your well being...no wait, studies don't show that, it's just common sense.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Just add a weight field when they put Female for gender. If it is greater than 120, then disallow picture posting. Noone wants to see fatties anyway.

rayvaughansucks

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2010
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]Just add a weight field when they put Female for gender. If it is greater than 120, then disallow picture posting. Noone wants to see fatties anyway.[/citation]
^ this 100%

dotaloc

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
girls who opt-in for surveys are more likely to end up with eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia, according to a new study that has been released by me. just now.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]Just add a weight field when they put Female for gender. If it is greater than 120, then disallow picture posting. Noone wants to see fatties anyway.[/citation]
people like you should be shot, only a pedo would chase something 12 years old @ 5'2" 120#'s

i bet all my ex g/f's could kick your arse being they were around 5'10" and around160#'s they must be bigger and weigh more then you i certainly know they are stronger since you can only handle lightweights of 120#'s

johnsmithhatesVLC

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
Facebook is just a bad thing all around. It has infected everyone wasting their free time instead of actually going around doing things, paying attention to life. Also it pisses me off when I see people texting so often, even at a dinner with their family. These kids these days know no respect at all.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
why all the facebook hate.. i have a facebook, have had one since it was only for college students around 2003 when you had to have a .edu email to even get in. has always been used it just as a means to talk to friends who graduate and to coordinate with friends on events liek parties and such, its good for that... as for eating disorders in teens... say it aint so this has only been going on with teenage girls with low self esteem for seemingly forever

Status
Not open for further replies.