Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Hates His New iPhone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Oh, forgot to post on-subject, haha. So.. if zuckerberg thinks people that trust him with private info are "dumb fucks", and the reverse is true.. (Can't stop a company from being shitty after all)
Then that must mean since he "hates" the iphone.. That must mean it rocks ;P

Quick! Everyone! Flock to your nearest Fruit store to be crappled! ;D

fusion_gtx

Distinguished
May 20, 2010
Why does anyone care what he says? Because he's the creator of Facebook? Big deal, his opinion doesn't all of a sudden become important...

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
With the money he has, do you really think he cares about waiting for an iPhone 4? When you're doing business and you need something, you need it now, not in months.

Now, wether he qualifies as a business man or not is not the question here.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]Go with an Ipad. Its just as usefull for making calls as an iphone. /sarcasm[/citation]

He will feel the shrinking effect.

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
I'm glad that I live in Canada and almost every carrier here has the Iphone. I hate ATT. I used to work for a call centre and they were contracted to deal with ATT wireless customers. The complaints from customers for dropped calls and spotty coverage then where bad as they are now. DON'T BLAME THE Iphone. BLAME THE CARRIER...AT&T craporage

neodude007

Distinguished
May 25, 2008
To all of those making fun of cheesey articles on Tom's that are not "news" and are created just to get page views.... guess what, YOU ARE STILL HERE READING AND COMMENTING ON EVERY ARTICLE.

So Tom's: 1, you: 0.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]techguy378[/nom]Most hardcore Apple fans are. Many Apple fans actually believe the myth that it was Apple that started the PC industry because they're too lazy to do proper research.[/citation]
No MS troll, we just know MS has copied everyone under the sun since they started.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
If AT&T wasn't the sole provider for the iPhone, I might have tried one. But quite frankly, even if the iPhone 4 is super great, AT&T is an absolute deal breaker. Period.

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
The Iphone is great, but the problem it's caught in apple's restrictions (which created the iphone i understand). The other problem is AT&T.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]neodude007[/nom]To all of those making fun of cheesey articles on Tom's that are not "news" and are created just to get page views.... guess what, YOU ARE STILL HERE READING AND COMMENTING ON EVERY ARTICLE.So Tom's: 1, you: 0.[/citation]

And so are you.

Toms: 2
Us: 1
You: Zero ;P

Firehead2k

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2009
Whats with all the "should have waited for the iPhone 4" comments? Just because it's v.4 makes it better and the "old" ones are suddenly crap?
Sounds like too many people are gobbling up the Apple hype.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]firehead2k[/nom]Whats with all the "should have waited for the iPhone 4" comments? Just because it's v.4 makes it better and the "old" ones are suddenly crap?Sounds like too many people are gobbling up the Apple hype.[/citation]

Um, alot more features, less size, better battery.. Yup, sounds like nothing but hype to me.. Who would want that stuff at all.. >.>

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
OMG, this news article is so desperate.
1) Why is this person so important?
2) Facebook sucks
3) Who cares of a one person's opinion on an overly hyped (and priced) product?

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]firehead2k[/nom]Whats with all the "should have waited for the iPhone 4" comments? Just because it's v.4 makes it better and the "old" ones are suddenly crap?Sounds like too many people are gobbling up the Apple hype.[/citation]

The 3GS is a $99 toy... they even sell them at Walmart.

killmenow

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
One Day, I might buy an iPhone. nar, just kidding.
I'm an individual, I do what I want, Buy what I want.
I like owning a cool Phone, so I don't own an iPhone.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]I will never understand why people treat the founders of Facebook like gods. they're douchebags.[/citation]
How exactly is he a douchebag? Are you one of those who whine about the security that Facebook provides? It's a free service afterall... geez

Status
Not open for further replies.