When I start my laptop it goes on but after 2 3 minutes it shuts down, it repeated 2 or 3 time after that it works well ...... M confused what I do suggest. And one more thing if i always put laptop at hibernate than it can harm any part or not ...
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First, do change some settings in Power Options.
- Open Power Options then click on Change Plan Settings then Change Advanced Power Settings.
- Expand Hard Disk then set Turn off Hard disk after to NEVER.
- Expand Sleep and set Allow hyrbid sleep to OFF.
- Set Hibernate after to NEVER.
- Do also set Sleep Mode to Never.
- Click Apply and OK then test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
If the same problem will persist do test the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery off the laptop and connect it directly to it's AC adapter then see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will work or not.
- Lastly, do reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure it's seated properly.