Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Soo many good games to play.

Not bought any new ones for about 2 years LOL

Work almost done, Catch up time almost here :D

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Oh please, please, please Obsidion, don't screw this up and make another KotOR SL out of it!

They have some of the original FO crew, so if they have sufficient time and resources then the game should be great.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
A lot of the old FO crew went to OE, so I'm really glad they got to dip their finger in the pot on this one. Hopefully they'll bring out a lot of this 'old FO flair' that I hear so much about but never seen in FO3 (Since I haven't played the previous games)

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
Sith Lords wasn't even that bad. Just the ending sucked and I didn't have many problems with bugs. They were rushed too.

Also I wonder how some of those people from Black Isle feel about working on Fallout again

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Please Bethesda don't use the piece of crap service Games for Winblows Live (GFWL). Fallout 3 was probably my favourite game of all time but Bethesda messed up allowing GFWL to do the DLC. There were some serious issues and I will never use that service again. If I have to I will wait for a Game of the year Edition rather than mess around with GFWL again.
In other news Mass Effect 2 is pretty damn good. EA has woke up and it has disk check only like Dragon Age that was another good title. The only real bad point is scanning for minerals on planets can get a bit tedious.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]scione[/nom]still waiting for elder scrolls 5 Besthesda......[/citation]

Meh...if it's anything like Oblivion, I'll pass.

spikey_monkey

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
This should be awesome. My favorite part of Fallout2 were my massive gang wars in New Reno. It was so easy to start an avalanche of disaster in that town. I have high expectations for New Vegas.

jeffredo

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
I'm glad to see they contracted out the development of this game to Obsidian. That means that Bethesda was able to concentrate on another game (which supposedly started immediately after the main game of FO3 ended development). If gives some hope that the next Elder Scrolls is being worked on as we speak.

Elementgreen

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Yay, another addition to an already watered down game from Bethesda. Good job switching the production team Bethesda.

Black Isle is rolling it its virtual grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.