Fan laptop Make noise

jose_132

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017
My laptop fan make noise when gaming. My cpu usage was 90% and very hot. Before that happened when gaming my laptop was fine. I already clean the fan but still make noise.
Cpu: intel core i7-6500 2.5 ghz
Ram:4 gb
Win 10
Amd radeon R5 M335
Please help me??

Solution
Yeah, it seems the fan has definitely gone bad. If it is still under warranty then you can send it in to be serviced. However, it may be a few weeks before you will have your laptop back. Otherwise, you will need to bring to a laptop repair shop. It's possible you can get it back the next day assuming the repair shop has the parts already and if they do not have too many laptops to repair ahead of yours. Naturally, you should ask for an estimate before you agree to repairs.
Yeah, it seems the fan has definitely gone bad. If it is still under warranty then you can send it in to be serviced. However, it may be a few weeks before you will have your laptop back. Otherwise, you will need to bring to a laptop repair shop. It's possible you can get it back the next day assuming the repair shop has the parts already and if they do not have too many laptops to repair ahead of yours. Naturally, you should ask for an estimate before you agree to repairs.

Solution