Skylinee77

Prominent
Feb 12, 2017
My laptop is Eurocom W880CU.

Intel core i7 920XM
AMD Radeon HD 7970m
8gb RAM (4x2)
Two 750gb standard Seagate hard drives.

What happens when I turn on the PC is: first, the GPU fan starts spinning a little bit and then after a while it stops, and then the PC beeps. I should also mention that the first time it did this, I simply waited and Windows booted normally; only with the fans not working so it would overheat. The laptop worked normally until I noticed the GPU temp being above normal last week and decided to reapply the thermal paste because I had recently replaced it; so I assumed I applied it wrong that time. The first time I turned the PC on after that, the current issue started. I've tried a few things; I removed the RAMs one by one, I I removed the hard drives one by one, I tried removing the heatsinks and reinstalling them, I reset Bios defaults, but nothing changed. I even replaced the CPU fan with an identical unused spare I have but it changed nothing.

Please help. 

Edit:
Alright. I was stupid enough not to do this before posting; but I've just tried turning the laptop on and seeing if it still boots like it did before. It didn't, and it gives me this screen: https://i.imgur.com/V8BgHE2.jpg

As for the beeping, it gives me two short beeps and then this screen appears. (not like dot-short, more like small hyphen short. Sorry I don't know much about this). When the screen in the image above is on, the laptop beeps if I hit any key on the keyboard.

Skylinee77

Prominent
Feb 12, 2017
Alright. I was stupid enough not to do this before posting; but I've just tried turning the laptop on and seeing if it still boots like it did before. It didn't, and it gives me this screen: https://i.imgur.com/V8BgHE2.jpg

As for the beeping, it gives me two short beeps and then this screen appears. (not like dot-short, more like small hyphen short. Sorry I don't know much about this). When the screen in the image above is on, the laptop beeps if I hit any key on the keyboard.