Fast Gaming Laptop for Minecraft!!! 0 lag, budget about $900

floflorocks

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
I want a fast gaming laptop! Needs good graphics, RAM, Video Card and decent battery life.
I have heard that "there's no good gaming laptops" and to "build a Desktop," but quite frankly I don't believe that and there's absolutely 0% chance of me getting a desktop. I could care less about how heavy or bulky it is, I just need to be able to stuff it in a bag and carry it down the block without pulling something. :p (I do plan on building a Desktop in the future however currently I need something portable.)

I did a lot of research but I just want some suggestions specifically on my situation. I want an i7 if possible but I don’t want to spend a lot. It’s should be fast! At minimum I want to play Minecraft on full graphics while having several tabs open in Chrome with 0 lag. In addition, I run a Minecraft server and possibly in the future a Tekkit server, so I might need to have, at the most, Tekkit, a Tekkit server and a YouTube Tutorial open at the same time if I need to do some testing. it can’t be any more than $1,000 and should probably not be any more than $600-700.
Thanks for your help in advance!

affroman112

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
If you want to customize your laptop I would recommend these http://www.sagernotebook.com/

Brother of a friend got one and he is very happy with the build quality and heat management.

floflorocks

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013

Okay :( I updated the thread