Father Holds Sexter at Gunpoint Because of Pics

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]cp8427[/nom]Lol I couldnt stop laughing. Dude certainly deserved it.[/citation]
How did you come to this conclusion. If that were your son you would be livid and just the father you would be seeking your own brand of justice. It takes two to tango the daughter was equally complicit the father needs to be thrown in jail and cops need to be reprimanded severely. I hope the kid sues the his house right from under him.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]The dad should have just taken the "evidence" and handed it over to the local prosecutor. The kid would have been quickly arraigned on corruption of a minor and probably put on the pedophile watch list for the rest of his life. Instead, the dad is facing the possibility of being imprisoned and taken away from his family. Way to go, dad.[/citation]
What corruption, she's 17 give me a break, what a bunch of prudes.

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
The guy is a filthy pervert and the father was just doing his job to protect his family.

I support the torture of sickos. In fact, if you send a dirty picture of yourself to my family, I'll bypass the torture part and go right to the main event...

G

generally speaking fathers are incapable of rational thought when daughters are concerned, doesn't matter how educated level minded and street smart the daughter is, the father will attempt to kill anything of a male persuasion that comes within 100m of her, especially one that has impaired judgement

basically, your not going let your daughter hang out with a guy who you know drinks and drives or does hard drugs, in some twisted way a person who sends pictures of his privates for fun has some serious issues and lack of good judgement, chances are his going to either kill himself early (or at least have some doting father do it for him) or end up with a minimum wage job, either way the fathers feel it is his job to remove such individual form his his daughters circle of influence

G

@o0RaidR0o

actually if that was my son i would have done the same thing the father of the daughter did for such gross lack of good judgement

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]Avro Arrow[/nom]At 23, you still have no idea about things and what is and what isn't acceptable behaviour tends to be different from place to place and person to person.[/citation]

If someone the age of 23 needs a memo to know that sending pictures of your dick to a teenager is wrong then they should probably just be put down as there is no hope for them.

firebee1991

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
If he was invited over, and ordered to come inside and strip down, then he wasn't trespassing. He should be locked up for sexual harassment and the dad should be locked up for assault, and the cops that were laughing about should receive some sort of disciplinary review. Everyone was way out of line.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]Though I do agree the father went a bit overboard. That 23 year old MAN did deserve to get punched out though. However I don't think either party deserves jail time for their actions. Perhaps a weekend spent with a Marine Corp drill sergeant barking at them to perform drills all weekend.I don't see why everyone is calling the 23 year old a kid. By 23 you should know well enough the differences between right and wrong, consequences for your actions and had some responsibilities.[/citation]

Oh, come on. I've been 23 years old more than a decade ago. I wouldn't call somebody under 26 a boy or a girl - A MAN or A WOMAN. In most cases they are the same stupid kids as the 16 year olds. :)

Also at 16 most females are ready to reproduce. Historically people at 16 were already married and had kids. BTW the gypsies start having kids as young as 12. At 17 they have at least 2 kids.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]shootHim[/nom]generally speaking fathers are incapable of rational thought when daughters are concerned, doesn't matter how educated level minded and street smart the daughter is, the father will attempt to kill anything of a male persuasion that comes within 100m of her, especially one that has impaired judgementbasically, your not going let your daughter hang out with a guy who you know drinks and drives or does hard drugs, in some twisted way a person who sends pictures of his privates for fun has some serious issues and lack of good judgement, chances are his going to either kill himself early (or at least have some doting father do it for him) or end up with a minimum wage job, either way the fathers feel it is his job to remove such individual form his his daughters circle of influence[/citation]

My father had similar attitude when my sister was over 25-27. :D
It seems that he's got over it finally because he hasn't mind her new boyfriend.
The only problem is that I am even more jealous. :D

G

@zingam

er what.... u got a thing for your sister?
couldn't be helped :p

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Is everyone taking crazy pills? This 23 year old did what hundreds of thousands of kids do everyday. Genitals aren't some taboo thing anymore that need to be hidden behind burkahs and chastity belts. If he sent along some text that insinuated that he wanted to have sex with her, then that's a different story.

Times are different now. Ask a room full of teenagers and twenty-somethings how private their privates are and you'll get a very different set of answers than if you asked twenty years ago to the same demographic.

It's not a bad thing either, people today a much more confortable about nudity. They aren't afraid to ask themselves, "Why am I ashamed of these body parts? Why is it bad for others to see them?"

What this girl's father did was disgusting. Even if this kid was trying to bone this guys daughter or actually was boning her, his reaction was why to psycho for the circumstances. And no, I don't have a daughter and therefore lack the psychological transformation a man experiences when his female companion pops out another female, but I think the fact that this type of overreaction doesn't happen daily, it's safe to say that it was, in fact, a gross overreaction!

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
carefull there chunkymonster and alidan, are you talibans?

The 23years old dude did a stupid thing and now must answer for it in a court of law, the father must also answer in a court of law, because what he did is not excusable.

Talibans? Puh-leez...

While I can understand why you don't agree with me, I hope you at least realize that, sometimes, there are things that are better left between Men and not involving law enforcement.

In instances like this, it is my opinion, having "a gentlemen's chat" with a baseball bat and his knee caps would ensure this 23 year old pervert would think twice before even picking up his phone to text let alone take a picture of his cock with it.

Years ago, some degenerate kept harassing my sister, harassing her to the point where he would show up at her work or school, harassing her to the point where our parents wanted to get a restraining order against the guy. Without our parents knowing, my brothers and I had a "friendly chat" with the guy and afterwards the guy never bothered my sister again. Whenever he saw her, he would walk the other way. We never told our sister what we did, but it was obvious she was happy the guy was ignoring her.

Like I said, sometimes things are better left between Men.

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
chunkymonster :The difference between me and this guy is I would have just found the guy alone and busted his knee caps with a baseball bat and suggested he never see or talk to my daughter again.
ender21: Fantastic. That makes you a worse human being than some horny 23-year-old. Be proud of that.

Worse? Really? And here I thought I was being polite by only supposing that I break his knee caps and not cutting off his dick and choking him with it. Go figure...

G

@segio526

imagine someone tried to bone your PC/PS3/xbox360/iPhone, chances are your going to give a good kicking to anyone sick enough to try that right (if not why not?)

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
This just brightened my day lol! Go dad! The icing on the cake was definitely the cops laughing at the kid. I would have too.

See, if the kid had learned some proper manners in the first place, he wouldn't be learning it the hard (and painful) way, now.

G

for those giving the cops such a hard time, cops are human too, if you walked by a dude half naked and zip tied to a chair im pretty sure your going be laughing too, bear in mind they were told it was a trespassing incident im pretty sure they weren't expecting the trespasser to be half naked and zip tied to a chair

and as for the signals it sends to the daughter, i would have thought that was obvious, dont bring home stupid male companions, ever. I would love to see the state of her boyfriend when she first brings him home (probably when she's like 28-30 based upon this experience), can you imagine "yes the last guy friend that rang the door bell ended up with a gun pointed at his head, stripped half naked and zip tied to a chair..... but dont let that worry you"

Dirty Durden

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
Im a father of a 4yr old girl & I gotta say, you guys make me proud. I was just waiting for most of you to say how wrong the father was.

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
[citation][nom]chunkymonster[/nom]Talibans? Puh-leez...While I can understand why you don't agree with me, I hope you at least realize that, sometimes, there are things that are better left between Men and not involving law enforcement. In instances like this, it is my opinion, having "a gentlemen's chat" with a baseball bat and his knee caps would ensure this 23 year old pervert would think twice before even picking up his phone to text let alone take a picture of his cock with it. Years ago, some degenerate kept harassing my sister, harassing her to the point where he would show up at her work or school, harassing her to the point where our parents wanted to get a restraining order against the guy. Without our parents knowing, my brothers and I had a "friendly chat" with the guy and afterwards the guy never bothered my sister again. Whenever he saw her, he would walk the other way. We never told our sister what we did, but it was obvious she was happy the guy was ignoring her. Like I said, sometimes things are better left between Men.[/citation]
Hello chunkymonster, and sorry for the late answer, went to see my Benfica loose against Lyon.

The only way I could agree with you on the example you gave, in this case your sister, was only if getting a restraining order or whatever you call in your country did not work, in that case I would "advise" the guy to keep an healthy permanent distance from my sister, but never would I start by offering some beatting, but this is me, if every1 would do as you say we would all be in a wheelchair, cause we always end up offending some poor little virgin for some stupid insignificant reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.