Feminists Unhappy About GPS in Lingerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
Besides the fact that this whole thing is completely moronic, the GPS signal is very weak and the antenna requires a direct line of sight to the sky. It does not work indoors.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
im sorry for ruining my own joke, but this comment box won't let me see my own text... D= a great joke ruined

[it was Feminists can't change anything....hahahah yea....=[

bounty

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Next time you're in a car, see if you can locate the sky. Then, do the same when you go from your car, to your hideout. Does your phone work? Good. Next visualize a red dot on the back of your kidnappers head right before it explodes.

This is "underwear" seems really out there, but then again if you look at kidnapping in Mexico or other places, and figure that people with too much $$$ anyways, are the ones that are kidnapped and you begin to see the point....

piratepast40

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
If they can incorporate a power supply to transmit, why can't they also incorporate one that delivers an electric shock if a perceived indescretion is about to occur. Or, how about other strategicly placed accessories that can deliver "rewards"? It might be great for couples on the road, just a quick phone call to show you care - LOL. Hmmm ... think I'll get down to the patent office before I say too much more about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.