Final Fantasy XIII Eng. Trailer and Theme Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efrayim

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
pfft that was an awesome Song and a great trailer. I just hope that early reviews of how bad this game is are wrong. This really does look like and awesome game. CANT WAIT!

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
I think Square Enix should focus less on their FF series and more on their older Squaresoft IPs. I know many people would pay to get an overhauled Xenogears with the second disc development completed.

G

Teeny bopper targeting, a lame ass american trailer and unevolved world design. Final Fantasy is dead. Finally. ;(

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
I was wondering if US release will have Japanese theme song if you change to Japanese voice instead...

I find US version of theme song usually are lame compared to Japanese theme song...

r3c0il

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
ugh...why not redo the classics with better graphics...i know so much more people that would rather the classics redone than this...

FFIII
FFII
FF7
all english version redone...that would be amazing...

anonymousdude

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
[citation][nom]dig_me12[/nom]erm it's on the xbox360 as well[/citation]

Something about thinking of playing on a 360 controller bugs me like when FF7 was released on Playstation instead of Nintendo though I do understand square's reasoning.

Also the PS3 version which has full 1080p cut scenes and uncompressed audio, which with my home theater I can utilize both fully.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]r3c0il[/nom]ugh...why not redo the classics with better graphics...i know so much more people that would rather the classics redone than this...FFIIIFFIIFF7 all english version redone...that would be amazing...[/citation]As incredibly amazing as that would be, it's (probably) never going to happen. They would need to rework each game from the ground up and wont be able to change the story for fear of angering the fans (constituting extra costs getting the new environment to fit the original story). We can always hope though...

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]dig_me12[/nom]erm it's on the xbox360 as well[/citation]
yeah i want to get through the game without the damn thing redringing on me. Besides verses XIII is only on the ps3, and i want god of war III, i also want dantes inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.