Find "folder options" in Windows 7

Mar 20, 2018
I'm *trying* to get completely rid of Google, gmail and ALL files/folders relating to them, ESPECIALLY the hidden ones in Windows 7. The directions I've found, so far, have all been out-of-date or don't apply to W7. Any help is greatly appreciated! [FYI - I had a non-related tech tell me that google places hidden 'programming' in the registry, so it's not enough to just delete the program(s).]

Solution
I really dont get you by "google and gmail files" but if you mean the leftovers folder after using Chrome for a long time...
1-Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
2-Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
3-Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
4-Then press the windows button and R together,type appdata and press ENTER --> "Local" folder and then delete chrome folder in there.
Mar 20, 2018
I really dont get you by "google and gmail files" but if you mean the leftovers folder after using Chrome for a long time...
1-Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
2-Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
3-Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
4-Then press the windows button and R together,type appdata and press ENTER --> "Local" folder and then delete chrome folder in there.

Solution
Mar 20, 2018

THANK YOU, Susan! That was exactly what I needed ... You're a Dear!! (... along with having one of my favorite names....). I'm saving your solution to a Notepad file. --Bruce

BTW, Your Maiden Name wouldn't be 'Penrose', by-any-chance, would it??