Finish Him! Mortal Kombat X Trailer Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
The previous mortal kombat was nice, but felt a bit plastic-like.

Im looking forward to some improved textures, but its hard to know if the trailer is showing actual gameplay, or trailer hype (as is more common nowdays).

G

This is all kinds of awesome. What would be even more awesome is, if they released it on the PC at the same time as the consoles. Although I'm willing to wait a couple of months (or more) if that means getting a properly finished, bug-free product.

zubikov

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Absolutely can't wait for this. The 2011 MK was amazing. It's hard to put out an amazing product for a series that's 20 years old, but they did. The movie mode was so good! It forced you to play with every character and really got you involved in the story. I'm hoping for more of the same with better graphics.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
The previous mortal kombat was nice, but felt a bit plastic-like.

Im looking forward to some improved textures, but its hard to know if the trailer is showing actual gameplay, or trailer hype (as is more common nowdays).

that is a hard one to say... especially sense they also made a pc version of the last game.
this is a fighter, so polycount can be stupidly high in characters making it hard to tell, and they also have a higher texture budget for them too...
its just my judgement, but i would say that this is entirely possible on current pc, granted, the animation itself is totally faked, because i have never seen a match play that smoothly, but if you just want to go moveset and graphics, yea its completely possible, and things like the blood and how they faked that make it look more plausible.

Quarkzquarkz

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
Ho hum... same ol' crud, oh and BTW when is Street Fighter X: Alpha beta super duper hyper fighting champion mega Clash of the champions version Six Thousand and 99 coming out? Boy, I'm witty~ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.