Firefox 5 Preview Available Now

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigra

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
firefox 4 is Excellent. I tried chrome. chrome is good for like people that knows absolutly nothing and just want to visit websites..as for me chrome is to lacking in info and customization. Firefox 4 is the winners choice hands down.

sigra

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
firefox 4 is Excellent. I tried chrome. chrome is good for like people that knows absolutly nothing and just want to visit websites..as for me chrome is to lacking in info and customization. Firefox 4 is the winners choice hands down.

Britton

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
tical2399 said:

My computer is far from crappy; Core i7 930 cpu OC to 3.2, 8 gigs of Gskill DDr3 1600 ram. Dual HD 5770 Gpus 750 watt corsair psu, gigabyte EX58-Ud3R mobo and FF 4 still crashes with flash alot.My flash, java, windows updates, antivirus gpu drivers etc are all up to date and still get crashes.

It's an addon or extesnsion that causes the problem, remove toolbars/search assistants, auto from fillers, and video downloaders. Those types of things we're not compatible at the time. This thread is out of date, Firefox 5 is out, and its working great as well as most addons being updated to match. (the ones that matter that is)

G

firefox 4 is just awesome chrome sucks only automatic translation is what firefox lacks

G

FF5 is hanged, if it left idle for couples of mins.
I'm running this browsers on Win7

Status
Not open for further replies.