Firestarter Looks Like FPS Weapon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Start a fire without a flame with this high-tech FPS weapon clone.

Wow, Tom's is REALLY hurting for stories these days. That thing is a freakin' "kitchen lighter", the kind our grandmothers used to use before someone came up with the idea that a "firestarter" can actually be integrated in a Cooking Range. I propose that Kevin Perish should be beaten with the cord of this thing until he promises to stop posting such utterly irrelevant shite on Tom's. High-tech FPS weapon clone, really now.

G

SCENE: An average day in Kevin Perish's life...

Hum dee dum, let's see what's in my mail... hmmm;
hate mail, (click)
hate mail, (click)
I'm going to ki... MORE hate mail, oh wait that's just mum, (click)
junk, (click)
more junk, (click)
Acme's Penis Enlarger, guaranteed to... meh, already spoken for (click)
even more junk (click)
Oh hey, wait a gee gosh darned minute!!! Was that someone selling an FPS Weapon? OMFGHIJK!/?!1?1! That is so cool, if I report this, everybody at THG will start taking me seriously, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Oh, oh wait, that's just a fancy kitchen lighter, that just looks like an FPS weapon if you place it between hate mail from my mum and an ade for Acme Penis Enlarger. WTH, I'll report it still. No respect, but at least I get my paycheck.

- END OF SCENE (a loud groan can clearly be heard from the audience.

m3kt3k

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
UMMM as a BoyScout WTF was your troop like. We all carried those magnesium blocks, matches and most of us had Bic's or Zippos. Easer to start a fire with a bottle of Zippo fluid.. Man Sticks.. Just harsh man. As for the firestarter Can anyone say Lightsaber Ripoff..

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
brilliant, who;d have thought that before the year 2010 we would have a device that could create hot air, when connected to a wall outlet.

well done for sharing toms. im glad i know about this brilliant device.

Status
Not open for further replies.