Solved! First ACER šŸ„µ this has never happened on my HP before

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2019
I am stuck in a strange boot loop.
I started a Fresh reset from holding shift down while restating, then went to the remove all and start fresh install but sometime in the night it musta had a power outage because it was plugged in throughout night but now it keeps on looping this message:::
ā€œThe computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click okay to restart the computer, and then restart the installationā€.
But this just keeps happening after every restart
WTF CAN I DO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!???????

Solution
I suggest you remove the hard drive from the laptop and slave it to another PC using a USB connection. Call up a Command form as Administrator and run Checkdisk using the syntax
chk x: /r
where X is the drive letter the PC allocates your disk.

The /r switch looks for and fixes any disk problems. If it shows a clean disk, put it back into the laptop and use a USB stick or DVD (if you have one) to put a fresh download of an ISO the relevant version of Windows 10 and resintall from that.

Reset was always going to bin all your personal files so you won;t lose anything. Refresh usually does that too.
I suggest you remove the hard drive from the laptop and slave it to another PC using a USB connection. Call up a Command form as Administrator and run Checkdisk using the syntax
chk x: /r
where X is the drive letter the PC allocates your disk.

The /r switch looks for and fixes any disk problems. If it shows a clean disk, put it back into the laptop and use a USB stick or DVD (if you have one) to put a fresh download of an ISO the relevant version of Windows 10 and resintall from that.

Reset was always going to bin all your personal files so you won;t lose anything. Refresh usually does that too.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.