First Dual-Touchscreen Phone Arrives in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

abswindows7

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
TO SAY HEY MAN LOOK AT THIS IVE GOT 2 SCREEN OHH DAMN YOUVE ONLY GOT ONE MUAHAHAHHA

Seriously, this thing will break so easily, I broke my slidding keyboard by dropping my cell phone twice in a year on the floor.
And I take care of my stuff.
Only dropped my iPhone 4 once and I skipped an heartbeat...

Skiddywinks

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]2 screen, one to be used a s a keyboard??? nvm, its twice the battery usage. no thnx.[/citation]

This is the real killer. If done properly (and not just tacked on as a gimmick) I am sure the extra screen could be genuinely useful. But the cost to the battery life is just going to be far too great.

ProDigit10

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
MAN, THE MAIN PAGE'S POPUPS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!
I'm used to read with the aid of my mouse, but now every time I do and hover over a link, a popup blocks half of the text, not to mention how annoying a hovering popup that moves with the mouse really is!

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
What if they put a slim battery behind the second screen? Battery life would improve significantly.
But as we know, that would make the phone a little bit thicker which would cause more rage than the low-res, power-consuming screens.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]ProDigit10[/nom]MAN, THE MAIN PAGE'S POPUPS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!I'm used to read with the aid of my mouse, but now every time I do and hover over a link, a popup blocks half of the text, not to mention how annoying a hovering popup that moves with the mouse really is![/citation]
Someone in here has said something like this: "it's like navigating a minefield".
Yes, I read with the aid of my mouse too and I feel your pain *pats on the back*.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
That sounds like it could be useful. I'm not too concerned about battery life as I rarely get below 50% on mine and most of that drain is listening to music, which wouldn't be affected by having a second screen. I'd definitely want to try one out to see how functional it is before I got one. It would be nice to be able to have 2 apps open at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.