First Subscription-Based MMORPG Comes to iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
This must be their cure for video gamers who got Rickets from not enough sunlight. Now you can get your MMO on your iphone and sit next to the window!

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Based on that video it might as well go full text based since you have a quarter of the screen actually showing the playing field. The rest is text and frilly things. But of course Kevin and the other iPhone users who will actually play this like frilly things.

Kevin, with the big Apple debut tomorrow you could have at least tried to hide your fanboyism with a iPhone 4.0 rumor article.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
$13/m??? F*** that, mate.

I can spend that money on a high quality mmo and play at home where I have time. Unless you just like to go to starbucks and loiter for hours on end, I don't see the benefit.

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
MMOG, Mass Multiplayer Online Game. Where does the it say it has to be real time, planetarion, bushtarion and droid arena are all still classed as MMOs dispite being tick based stratagy games, which I feel is a type of game that would work well on a mobile as it won't drain the battery in 2 hours.

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]$13/m??? F*** that, mate.I can spend that money on a high quality mmo and play at home where I have time. Unless you just like to go to starbucks and loiter for hours on end, I don't see the benefit.[/citation]
$13 a quarter. That's $4.33/month. Still too much I think.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Bring your addiction anywhere you go! You can now play game at work! At movie theater with your spouse/gf/bf (and be dumped soon). Play game instead doing your homework (and fail classes soon).

All for less than $5 a month! But wait! There's more!
With $5 a month, you will get no life, no real-world friends and live with your parents or grand parents until you are mid 30! For free!

Status
Not open for further replies.