FIXED most of my keyboard keys are not working properly

Feb 8, 2019
the keyboard had some keys active XD that was the reason I did get shortcuts (I'm stupid)

Hello my sister ask if I can repair her keyboard on her laptop I think I know what it is but I'm not 100% sure most of the keys are not working in the Login screen and if I logged in al the keys that not working on the login screen are shortcuts like if I press the L I get Internet Explore so I was looking for a bed file but I can't find it do you guys have a suggestion where I can look for it?
Sorry for my Bad English

Jason Deen
The Netherlands

Last edited:
NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then try the following... just make sure you disconnect the external keyboard while the system is reloading.

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
  2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
  3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.
If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Additionally, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HeyAshh1 Laptop Tech Support 1
Kjlaptop Laptop Tech Support 3
Outofmymindyo Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1