FIXMESTICK will not boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

was1521

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017
Hi to everybody have tried other forums without success I have a new Acer Aspire F15 laptop and have tried to use my FIXMESTICK but it will not boot up has anybody got any ideas everything I was advised to do has not worked am hoping to get some new fresh ideas.

Bridget_8

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi there,

I would call into FixMeStick's support line at 1-888-530-6125 (9AM-7PM EST) or check out this support page: http://support.fixmestick.com/hc/en-us.

But if you'd like some quick advice, given that you are using an Acer Aspire it is likely that you will need to enable your F12 Boot Menu in your BIOS. Start with the computer completely off and upon start up repeatedly tap the F2 key on your keyboard. This should take you to your BIOS where you will need to use your down arrow key to navigate to the F12 Boot Menu. Press "Enter"-- this will allow you to toggle so that you can "Enable" this function. When you've done that, tap the F10 key on your keyboard to save and exit. When you try to run the FixMeStick again, after clicking "Reboot and Start" start tapping the F12 key. This will bring up your boot menu and you should be able to select the option for "FixMeStick". It will launch into the directly into the program. Hope this helps!

-- Bridget

Bridget_8

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi there,

I would call into FixMeStick's support line at 1-888-530-6125 (9AM-7PM EST) or check out this support page: http://support.fixmestick.com/hc/en-us.

But if you'd like some quick advice, given that you are using an Acer Aspire it is likely that you will need to enable your F12 Boot Menu in your BIOS. Start with the computer completely off and upon start up repeatedly tap the F2 key on your keyboard. This should take you to your BIOS where you will need to use your down arrow key to navigate to the F12 Boot Menu. Press "Enter"-- this will allow you to toggle so that you can "Enable" this function. When you've done that, tap the F10 key on your keyboard to save and exit. When you try to run the FixMeStick again, after clicking "Reboot and Start" start tapping the F12 key. This will bring up your boot menu and you should be able to select the option for "FixMeStick". It will launch into the directly into the program. Hope this helps!

-- Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY