Flying Hotel Concept Supposedly Eco-friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumbocrab

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
this looks cool, but probaly not very practical. As far as travel goes, it would probaly be like comparing a luxary train to an airplane; it will take a lot longer to get where your going but its a nicer ride,

aerofly

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
actually the usage of airships is making a come back. There are companies out there investing millions into large cargo transports. With state of the art technologies and computers, the "man power" requirements should be minimal.

skyship007

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
Hi folks,
Just another idea that will only exist in the virtual world. In the real world Northrop Grumman and Hybrid Air Vehicles (HAV) are building a very big hybrid airship for the US Army.
If you want to see more on modern airships, past, present and future see: www.airshipblimp.com or if you just want a helium sniffing laugh try www.airship.me the worlds only lighter than air comedy site, with lots of funny pictures and U tube links fit for all the family.
Regards Bond, James Bond.
(Skyship blimp pilot in a View to a Kill)

bearracuda

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
Yknow what I'd like to see? MAG-LEV TRAINS IN AMERICA. We stand the most to gain from them (i.e. cheap, quick, long-range transport) and yet we're one of the few countries that hasn't yet jumped on the bandwagon. I don't care who makes em, I just want 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.