Solved! For a person of normal discerning capacity, is there a difference between Samsung MU6100 (58”) and NU8000 (55”) for gaming?

Nov 16, 2018
I know what all the sites say, but I usually can’t tell much of a difference between TVs unless it’s incredibly obvious. I have a choice between buying a like new MU6100 for $450 or a NU8000 for $850 and for almost double the price, I often have a hard time translating all the marketing speak into actual real features differences

Really appreciate everybody’s help

Solution
For the $400 price difference, no it's not worth it. The newer TV looks to have smoother motion play, but that may not be anything you would notice without the sets side by side. Another difference may be in number and type of inputs and audio outputs it has, and the apps built-in may be newer versions and run with less bugs. But for $400, I would just get the MU6100 model and if there are any issues with the apps get a Roku to connect with it.
For the $400 price difference, no it's not worth it. The newer TV looks to have smoother motion play, but that may not be anything you would notice without the sets side by side. Another difference may be in number and type of inputs and audio outputs it has, and the apps built-in may be newer versions and run with less bugs. But for $400, I would just get the MU6100 model and if there are any issues with the apps get a Roku to connect with it.

Solution