For football manager 2018

Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys I'm looking a laptop to play football manager 2018(on the 2d engine) and 4 general day use And these are the 2 I have chosen . Please could u help into picking the better machine

1.Achieve: Fast computing with the latest tech
Windows 10
Intel® Core™ i5-8250U Processor
RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 128 GB SSD
Full HD display

2.Achieve: Fast computing with the latest tech
Windows 10
AMD A12-9720P APU
RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 2 TB HDD
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7

Both from currys

Solution
FM 2018 will run easily on either of those systems. The system requirements are very low. Any five year old GPU solution will work and the CPU requirements will run on a Pentium 4. Either system will be overkill. Choose whichever one is less expensive unless you plan to run other games and applications that are more demanding. Personally, I'd recommend the Intel configuration simply due to the fact that it is new and the A series model is already older by a few years.
FM 2018 will run easily on either of those systems. The system requirements are very low. Any five year old GPU solution will work and the CPU requirements will run on a Pentium 4. Either system will be overkill. Choose whichever one is less expensive unless you plan to run other games and applications that are more demanding. Personally, I'd recommend the Intel configuration simply due to the fact that it is new and the A series model is already older by a few years.

Solution