Solved! For how much can this used laptop go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2020
So i have an MSI GT70 0ND, and i'd like to know how much would it go for as an used piece.. Components:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 16 GB @ 666 MHz
- 8192 MB, -1333, Elpida EBJ81UG8BAS0-DJ-F
- 8192 MB, -1333, 04CB MI74C1D167HZ1
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, 2112 MB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX, 2048 MB
Drive: HDD, WDC WD7500BPKT-22PK4T0, 698.64 GB
Drive: SSD, Samsung SSD 840 Series, 232.89 GB
Network: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230
Network: VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter

It has a little damage on the outside, and has two red lines on the screen, which are apparently fixable but idk how. And all the features work..
For the people that can estimate the price, please do in Euro (€).

If other information is needed, please let me know

Thank you

Solution
The damage is also really minor and only one spot, and has no effect on the capabilities of the laptop. And the dead pixel lines are quite a pain, which i understand. Would that all really effect the price of a potential 500€ pc (ref. ebay)?

I don't think that laptop is worth 500 even in perfect shape, new laptops for very close in price are faster and come with a new system warranty. It's probably 350 in good shape.

I bought an almost new Ryzen 5 system with an RX560 video card for $400, and that is a system that was 8 months old.
Mar 5, 2020
Maybe €100-120. It is used and damaged. Something to keep in mind.

You could also look on eBay from your make/model and see comparable prices.
The damage is also really minor and only one spot, and has no effect on the capabilities of the laptop. And the dead pixel lines are quite a pain, which i understand. Would that all really effect the price of a potential 500€ pc (ref. ebay)?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Yes, those aspects will significantly affect the price someone is willing to pay for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Try listing on eBay and see how it goes. Good luck.

I don't think that laptop is worth 500 even in perfect shape, new laptops for very close in price are faster and come with a new system warranty. It's probably 350 in good shape.

I bought an almost new Ryzen 5 system with an RX560 video card for $400, and that is a system that was 8 months old.

Solution
Mar 5, 2020

I was just saying about what i found on ebay, i also wasn't suggesting i'd sell it at that high of a price, was just looking on how the damage affects the price itself.

And i appreciate your answer, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.