Forget Farmville, Playboy is Making Poisonville

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
I am actually interested to see how this ACTUALLY plays.

I am holding all opinions till I get to play it :) Looks promising for a free-to-play game.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]fjjb[/nom]ooooh my!!! companies are making some really big turns! imagine playboy making processors!![/citation]

they have the money to do so

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]Poisonville - See even they know all this smut is sinful and harmful to the soul. Even though they tell people that, folks still pay money for it like it's necessary.[/citation]

Yeppers

Hilarion

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
Love the type about how it's going to "stimulate" rather than "simulate" gang warfare. I'm not sure but I think the gangs have all the stimulation they need.

These people need to stop relying in electronic spell checkers.

G

The game is now out of open beta. But don't bother, it's complete crap.

There is no amount of money you could possibly pay me to play more than a few minutes of this game. The graphics are "back to 1995", the physics engine is worse than what my friend could whip up in an hour with a few lines of Python, and they're using fricken' JAVA, for cryin' out loud.

Just try the game, stand in the middle of the road and just try to get hit by a car. When that's unsuccessful (because cars just pass right "under" you because you "pop" up), find a car that's stopped (cause shooting at 'em doesn't stop them, scare them, or kill the driver even if you blow it up), enter it and just TRY to drive.

Then look for red dots on the map and go up a level shooting at gang members that take about a minute to react, and shoot at you like my mother's retard friend would with a super soaker.

There's a name for this kind of game: PIECE OF SH|T.

Status
Not open for further replies.