Forgot laptop charger at my apartment before flying

Ste V

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
I have a Acer predator (g5-793-72au) laptop and like the title implies I forgot my charger at home. I bought a universal 90w charger That didn't work and one off of Amazon that said it worked with my laptop and surprise it didn't work either. I feel like I'm out of options here, I have found one more charger from a chinese website but Im skeptical and don't want to wait 20 days for shipping.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Solution
I wouldn't settle for cheap Amazon/Chinese chargers - you will run the risk of damaging the charging system and the computer itself. The risk is not worth ruining something I'm sure you paid quite a pretty penny for.

ThatVietGuy

Distinguished
I wouldn't settle for cheap Amazon/Chinese chargers - you will run the risk of damaging the charging system and the computer itself. The risk is not worth ruining something I'm sure you paid quite a pretty penny for.

Solution

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
Maybe see if you can find a computer store near you? Most stock universal charges and pretty sure they must allow you to return them if it doesn't work. Did you get yours off of Amazon?

joserichardson

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
It is a time for a battery management. Use your battery efficiently, sync your all passwords with your accounts that you can use on phone. Take a backup of all your meeting and important dates from the calender.

Then find for local computer vendor, or you can take a help of Google assistant to find a right store near you.