Former Russian Stripper Broke Into Google

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
I call bullshit on her being a stripper. I put in "Vera Svechina nude" into images.google.com and came up with not a single titty. However, put in a real stripper (even just by name without the 'nude' part), say something like "Susana Spears" and ...

groundhogdaze

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
I've had voices in my head ever since I was a little kid but I've stopped listening to them since they started telling me to do my homework and take out the trash.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I fear for any man that falls for her. You would always have to sleep with one eye open. That woman is the kind that will kill you in your sleep and for no logical or rational reason just a knife in your chest as you lie bleeding in your bed.

G

Most just stop arguing about their pictures getting into google images. If she's that desperate to get in

G

Why google? Why not Lycos or Ask Jeeves. That Jeeves pervert was always telling me to get 19 year olds drunk and have my way with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.