Fortnite Battle Royale - Duo Landing Tips

If you have always played solo, you are missing the fun of playing with a mate. Seriously guys, having a partner at your side is not only safe but also very fun. And if you already play with a mate you will know what I am talking about. It is always best to have someone watching your back. Besides, you can do a lot of things together like ambushing, distracting, building or even landing. And today, I am going to talk about landing with a partner by your side. Now don’t think that landing is not much of an important task, no sir you are dead wrong. In Fortnite Battle Royale, landing decides who get to survive longer. That is why I am going to give you some duo landing tips in Fortnite Battle Royale. So without Further ado, let’s get started:

Communicate:
The key to landing in duo is to decide where to land. This can be done only by communicating with your teammate. When you are waiting for the game to load, you can then plan the place to land and when the game starts, dive towards to place that you decided. And by a “place” I mean a particular spot or a building.
9bpcbqa.png

Keep an Eye:
When you are diving or gliding towards your decided spot, look around to see how many other players are coming towards you. Once you notice someone else coming to the area you are going, sketch a quick plan with your buddy to take them out.
PjRYdzb.png

Call out the Supplies:
Once you have landed at a place and are now collecting the loot, make sure to call out every supply that you are getting. This is beneficial because your partner may need that particular supply and then you can share it with them.
L0oHLIx.png

Backup is Crucial:
If you have landed at a same place then that’s fine, but if you have landed separately or decided to split up after you have landed then make sure to stay in contact. This is because you may face one or two enemies and need your partner, so at that time, quickly call out your partner and then stall the enemies until he gets there.
ZRYLX8g.jpg

Put Waypoints on Map:
When you have decided a place to land, go towards it, but if you have a change of mind, then how will you tell your friend the exact spot where you are landing or have landed? Well, you can always put a way point on that spot for your friend to come and join you. This is very useful in quickly getting back with your partner after you have split up or if you are new to the game and don’t know places very well.
vS0QlgU.jpg

This is it guys, these are the best tips that you will get about landing as a duo. Just make sure to stick to these things while landing and your chances of survival will increase to multiple folds.