Foxconn Recruiter Says iPhone 5 Arrives in June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Going to make those Apple super-fans go broke if you keep on releasing a new phone every 8 months.

Not that I really mind, job security for me.

keczapifrytki

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
And it will be available on T-Mobile. There will be a "major T-Mobile meeting" in the next few weeks that my rep told me about. She also said that it was already hinted at by some bigwig at a different meeting.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
That last scentence is really quite worrying...
If you're not an Apple fan, then prepare yourself to be doused in iPhone release reports in June given that the news machine typically halts whenever Apple unleashes a new gadget.

BSMonitor

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]Great! Now people can start getting in line for a good position to buy one on release day....It is just a phone, people......[/citation]

Gotta impress the MTV gen ladies man

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
No offense to TH, but Im getting sick of this crap. If the comments are any indication in most of the articles related to Apple that I have read, a lot of us JUST DONT CARE.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Since I couldnt edit, I'll add to my comment.

...especially when articles are written about unsubstantiated rumors.
I wish there were less articles about Apple, and more about, well, hardware in general.

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
$10 says the call it the new iPhone. Reason is if they would have called the iPhone 4s the iPhone 5 instead no one would have been pissed, but no. They put an 's' on the end and so many were pissed that they just decided to start calling everything the new one.

ukee1593

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Conversation between press and Foxconn official:

Press - "Why are you hiring more staff"?

Foxconn - "Because we need more staff ..."

Press whispers excitedly - "Oh he said there is a new Iphone coming ... our viewers will love this"

Foxconn shakes head in disbelief

Status
Not open for further replies.