Foxconn Worker Says iPhone 5 Arrives This June

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]brandoncatz[/nom]Ok, considering the english language isn't your primary one ("you'd feel so strongly" would have been a better choice of words"), I will take great care in the words that I use. O-K?[/citation]
Ok. Yes, i realise that i made a mistake there. Thanks. Although, if you were trying to make me feel "aw, he got me" then that's just sad, because do you know what you wrote in your first post addressed to me?
[citation][nom]brandoncatz[/nom]...You sounds like you're...[/citation]
And i ignored this, thinking it's irrelevant and it would be stupid saying anything about it. But no, you just had to.

Anyway, my info is correct and i stand by my post. Rs.44k for the 16GB one, 60k for the 64GB model. Your ignorance is your problem. Here are the links, if you would like to find out something new for a change instead of just trolling:
https://shop.actify.in/s4a/page.do?category=mobilePhones&pageID=categoryPage
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/airtel-reveals-iphone-4s-india-prices-rs-44500-for-16gb-rs-50900-for-32-gb/203544-11.html
And 57k is close enough to 60k, so don't start off again. Especially since it's apparently not being sold any more.

I'm actually tired of you now. The point was, they're saying "buy the phone because of the camera" in that ad, and make it look like it's magic, which is stupid, because all other 8MP camera phones are cheaper, and for 40k+ you could get yourself a 18MP DSLR.

Couldn't care less if you saw all Apple ads and memorised them.

p.s. I'm amazed you've been arguing with me about stuff in MY country. Should have at least tried to google stuff before posting. Better luck next time :)

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]Seriously, Samsung should buy Apple and discontinue all iP products, keeping the patents.[/citation]

Only if Samsung had the funds and the backing to buy Apple, eh.

It would be more like the other way around, to be frankly honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.