Free Games for All: PSN Store Back This Week

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techguy911

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2007
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]LMAO first you have to see if your parents will cover your legal fees to sue sony because you were unable to play your precious call of duty for a few weeks[/citation]

I am already talking to a lawyer to see if there is one in works if not i will start one and no im 46 ,single and no kids and own my own computer business and both parents are dead i would have to use a ouija board.

G

seriously Sony just has to just eat some humble pie and pay a decent security hacker to show them how to establish a layered security system, this is just plain stupid now

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]lets take a good look at why1 - they took out linux because a hacker said they may be able to pirate through it, not proven just MIGHT2 - they poed the hacker comunity which led them to figure out the ps3, 3 - after figure out the ps3, they sued the hacker4 - after further enrageing the hacker, (and non hackers, who wants to wait 15 minutes every other damn day to go online) they decided to supena the ip addresses of everyone who went to his blog (some 5 million total)5 - this causes anon to go after them and the rest is historyat step 1 and 2 they just made the hackers madat 3 the hackers brought their steal toe spiked boots back as far as they could,at step 4 they decided not to kick, but back up, they need a running startat step 5 sony is left in a pool of its own vomit after going into shock, because one testicle just !#$%ing exploded, the other, though it had a sever case of testicular torsion, managed to pull through and not need to be removed.[/citation]
LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.