Fuzzy FIFA 15 gameplay on laptop?

Farooq Shaik

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014
I play fifa on my desktop and it runs very smooth and fluid on gtx 970 at 60fps but on my laptop with gtx 950m also its runs on 60 fps at optimal nvidia setting but the gameplay is vey weird compared to desktop ,I mean it is smooth and all but some fuzzy,noisy rendering is going on .So is this common with laptops??

Solution
It could be a graphics driver issue. You if you have the most current drivers, then you may need to wait for the next version.

Also, the GTX 950m is far less powerful than the GTX 970 and the GTX 950 so it could actually be the graphic settings you are using that make it look weird. Try using the same settings as the desktop to see if the graphics seems similar in quality... of course you will take a performance hit.
It could be a graphics driver issue. You if you have the most current drivers, then you may need to wait for the next version.

Also, the GTX 950m is far less powerful than the GTX 970 and the GTX 950 so it could actually be the graphic settings you are using that make it look weird. Try using the same settings as the desktop to see if the graphics seems similar in quality... of course you will take a performance hit.

Solution

Farooq Shaik

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014

I found out whats the issue,its the Laptop display because when i hooked it up to my desktop Monitor ,it ran fine at max settings for fifa 15.My laptop is Asus N550JX.