G750JS Screen off problem

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Hello I own a G750JS (asus)
There is a function that when i pressed fn+f7 the screen would turn off until i moved the mouse or touched the keyboard.But now when i press it, the screen turns off for a less than a seconds and then it turns back on by itself.
I'm using windows 10 and i have updated drivers.
What can i do to fix this ?

Solution
Hi,

It could be that one of your device is hindering your laptop to go to Sleep.
- Go to Device Manager expand Network Adapter then right click on wireless device and select Properties
- Select Power Management Device and make sure that there is check on "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" but NO check on "Allow this device to wake the computer"
- Click OK and see if that resolves the issue.
- If not try checking other device that has the same check on "Allow this device to wake the computer" but MAKE SURE NOT TO UNCHECK FOR TOUCHPAD AND KEYBOARD.
Hi,

It could be that one of your device is hindering your laptop to go to Sleep.
- Go to Device Manager expand Network Adapter then right click on wireless device and select Properties
- Select Power Management Device and make sure that there is check on "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" but NO check on "Allow this device to wake the computer"
- Click OK and see if that resolves the issue.
- If not try checking other device that has the same check on "Allow this device to wake the computer" but MAKE SURE NOT TO UNCHECK FOR TOUCHPAD AND KEYBOARD.

Solution

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014

Thanks you for the help but it seems that did not do it, it still keeps turning back on.
Is there anything else i can do ?