Solved! Galaxy buds outdoor safety

Dec 18, 2018
Hello,

I’ve been thinking about buying galaxy pods, but I’m not sure if they are safe to wear on f.e. A bicycle because i heard they basically seal you from the sound around you. I would not want it to block off all the sounds around me so i can hear approaching cars in traffic, what are your experiences with this?

Thanks in advance

Solution
Yes any headphone that seals out sound is not as safe to have on if you need to hear things, that is pretty clear.
That is a reason why you can't drive around with headphones in your car. All you can do is wear looser fitting rubber tips instead of foam and keep volume down. Over the ear headphones you have some options, open back designs but you will probably need to find an bluetoooth to 3.5mm adapter to use them without a wire, or the better noise canceling sets have mics that pipe in outside sounds to the headphones actively.
Yes any headphone that seals out sound is not as safe to have on if you need to hear things, that is pretty clear.
That is a reason why you can't drive around with headphones in your car. All you can do is wear looser fitting rubber tips instead of foam and keep volume down. Over the ear headphones you have some options, open back designs but you will probably need to find an bluetoooth to 3.5mm adapter to use them without a wire, or the better noise canceling sets have mics that pipe in outside sounds to the headphones actively.

Solution