Galaxy Note 8 User Guide: Features to Enable and Disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitudezen

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
Is there a way to get all excess words off camera screen. I take art photos. I have never put a sticker on a photo and don't really see as a need. Bixby has, so far, been more annoying than useful. That obnoxious voice popping out of nowhere if accidentally touch side of screen had to go as soon as I figured out how to shut it up. That voice out of thin air at 2 am insomniac news reading might as well have been the clown from IT popping out from under covers.

respite2410

Prominent
Sep 4, 2017
I took the plunge into the Note 8 after having an LG V20 as my daily driver. The wide angle camera experience was okay but I found I had more use for a good zoom lense. Both the optical and digital zoom really deliver great quality photos. I traded in my G4 to get $300 off of the purchase price plus a free Gear 360 to boot. I had originally ordered the S8+ but I changed my mind after finding out how good the cameras were and how useful(and fun) that stylus could be. Any way you look at it, this is an awesome piece of equipment. Well done Samsung!

Status
Not open for further replies.