Galaxy Note 8 Vs. Note 5: What to Expect if You Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvinocasio1

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
The new Note 8 does not give me the WOW improvement over the Note 5, for the price tag and upgrades over the Note 5 I rather go with the S8 if I going to upgrade. No thank you, I stick to my Note 5. I was looking forward to a better camera not features. 8 mpx is not much of a difference to Note 5 with 5mpx, Note 8 have 2 cameras but only 12 mpx, a little wider angle can be accomplish in the Note 5 with a phone lens way beyond. Lets talk about memory, 64G WITH OUT THE OPTION TO INSTALL A MEMORY CARD, Why not? I been waiting for Note that I can expand the memory beyond any phone but I guess Samsung have different plans, Fail again. Gain, I will stick to my Note 5 and wait for a Note 9. The features + Price does not justify to locked myself in a new contract. Samsung if you are reading this, I doubt it, give me a better camera not features, more MPX, this is what make a beautiful picture stand out form the rest when you print that photo.

john.r.hughes.jr

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
Except where Samsung announced that the Note 8 will have a MicroSD slot. Up to 256bg compatible. Including Samsung offering a promo through mid-October that will let you get a wireless charger and a 128gb card.

Plus, where Verizon is giving you HALF OFF the Note 8 if you trade in your good condition Note 5. But yea, don't let facts get in the way of your baseless opinions, please.

stevemazz1992

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
All the features are nice but how does it work as a phone?
Does it drop calls?
Is the speaker clear?
Is the mic good for those you call?
How is the hands free feature?
Are the Contacts set up the same way?
Remember it is a phone after all with extras... not extras with a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.