Galaxy Tab, 6 WP7 Phones Launching Q4 on AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabot00

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
Ahh... Jane, the best news to ?come? from Tom's, he would be proud.

Anyways, AT&T might be getting a storm, but the main competition is not burying Android, but the iPhone.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]sabot00[/nom]Ahh... Jane, the best news to ?come? from Tom's, he would be proud.Anyways, AT&T might be getting a storm, but the main competition is not burying Android, but the iPhone.[/citation]
[citation][nom]dieseldre2k[/nom]@sabot00Grow up and get your mind out of the gutter:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cumcum - used between two nouns to designate an object of a combined nature[/citation]
I LOLed so hard I think I pissed my pants.... :)

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]dieseldre2k[/nom]@sabot00Grow up and get your mind out of the gutter:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cumcum - used between two nouns to designate an object of a combined nature[/citation]
oh, lighten up already, we knew that...
the pun, OMG, the pun... priceless.

G

I may be interested in a windows phone 7 phone, but I wouldn't sell my soul to AT&T for two years just to have one.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
F_CK AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact F_CK wireless carrier subsidies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let me buy one outright and use my wifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superblahman123

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
Yea... WP7 may start on AT&T, but I really hope that they stay broad with adopting future carriers. That's how Anroid got it's name in the biz so fast. They support open development, easy distribution of Apps, and support many many carriers. If anything is to blame with the iPhone's downfall, it'd be because of their distribution tactics.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]AT&T bashers lol. I've had em since 03 never had issues go cry somewhere else if you don't like em. Like loserville![/citation]

dude, before i switched to Verizon i used to drop call non-stop...no one is bashing, it's a fact that AT&T sucks ass

Status
Not open for further replies.