Solved! Game and pc issues

Boobslap

Estimable
May 19, 2015
I just purchased a logitech g27 and now when its plugged into my pc i am constantly having issues with games. Both American truck simulator and euro truck simulator 2 are freezing but i can still here the game going on in the background. I dont know if this is an issue with my gtx 1060 or what. Please help, very frustrated with this issue.

Boobslap

Estimable
May 19, 2015
I figured out that it has nothing to do with the g27. It has to be something with my video card or ram. I had my g27 unplugged and american truck sim still froze up. I dont know if its has to do with the vram or the normal ram. The 1060 has 6gb of dedicated vram. My pc has its own 12gb of normal ram. idk if it was some windows update that messed the whole thing up or what. I have updated my graphics cards drivers and everything. Please help.

Joseph99

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014

I have been having some issues with my GTX 660 and windows 10 but was all fixed with a few driver updates and reinstallations.

Try taking out the GPU, uninstall all the NVIDIA drivers and plug the display cable into the mobo interface once the GPU has been removed. See if this helps.

Also, check this link out:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4223/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ4NTYxODYyNS9zaWQvdWZyTi1QOW4%3D