Game Boy, Ball Gets Into Toy Hall of Fame

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah the old gameboy...I miss that old beast. Just like the original Nintendo, it may be obsolete and then some, but I'd still game on it for hours if I still had one. Of course, you can DL emulators and such, but it just isn't the same.

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]They started 11 years ago and someone just now points out that they FORGOT the ball[/citation]

I'm sorry did you forget your balls? I haven't jaja ;) i still have them around just in case.. I've never had a Gameboy tho'

buzznut

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2007
I don't get it either. What about all the different balls one could play with? There's basketballs, footballs, baseballs, chocolate salty balls...

hardwarekid9756

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
Ball? How on God's green earth did the ball not make it in as the FIRST ENTRY INTO THE HALL OF FAME.

The ball has been a play thing for LITERALLY ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY. If there were ever a more iconic item in the world of toys it is the ball. Seriously, as Buzznut said, there are so many different balls in use right now, not to mention rubber bouncing balls, hamster balls, and jinglying balls-on-a-stick-that-look-like-distance-counters (you know what I'm talking about all of you with who had 1-year-old's in the 80's). And that doesn't even scratch the surface of the ubiquity of the "ball" toys.

The ball...seriously...

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
best bigwheel mo\/e e\/er... haul ass down the sidewalk as fast as you can go then jam it sideways for a spin and then keep pedaling. similar to a power slide, only i ne\/er could know how much i would spin, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.