Game Boy, Phone Used in High School Bomb Scare

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_madison1

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]What happened to the other 3 quarters of the students?[/citation]

well my guess is you can add up, parents taking their kids home, and students skipping the rest of the day...

/sigh

wilburyan

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2006
fail indeed... the evacuation lasted an hour... at no point did it say it took an hour to get everyone out of the building.

chowmanga

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]scott_madison1[/nom]well my guess is you can add up, parents taking their kids home, and students skipping the rest of the day.../sigh[/citation]

Nah, I think they just blew up.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Yeah real popular... now everyone who goes to that school will not be able to bring electonic gadgets or handheld game systems ot the school. Way to think things through idiot.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]chowmanga[/nom]Nah, I think they just blew up.Don't they respawn? lol sorry bad joke.[/citation]

Don't they respawn? lol sorry bad joke.

sagansrun

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2008
This is nuts. This kid did nothing wrong and its no different than the kids back in the 70's trowing the fire alarm. You got caught, had a talking to, maybe some after school detention and that was it. Now you have these fascist pigs saying this kid is a terrorist and is a felon? BS!

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]sagansrun[/nom]This is nuts. This kid did nothing wrong and its no different than the kids back in the 70's trowing the fire alarm. You got caught, had a talking to, maybe some after school detention and that was it. Now you have these fascist pigs saying this kid is a terrorist and is a felon? BS![/citation]

Well, our government has an entire Department dedicated to bringing "attention" to scares like this one. The incidents need to be high profile to justify the continued power grabbing and undermining of Constitutional rights, so of COURSE they are going to blow things like this out of proportion just to justify their own existence.

Without "hate" and "fear" and "terrorists" people might not be so willing to give up their rights...

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]scott_madison1[/nom]well my guess is you can add up, parents taking their kids home, and students skipping the rest of the day.../sigh[/citation]

I figured they all got blown up by a real bomb in the parking lot.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I don't get it. Why do people do this? If you want popularity, do a real stunt, not something that will earn you time in jail. That gets you the wrong type of popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.