Game like Medieval Heros 2 (old PalmOS game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2018
TLDR: Looking for a game similar to Medieval Knights 2 for the PalmOS (link) in terms of the strategy+tactics gameplay.

Ok so here's the story. I found out an old friend of mine got into a bad car accident and has been hospitalized. I'm going to go visit him and I really want to try and lift his spirits. Back in highschool the 2 of us were the "PDA nerds" and we kinda bonded over games, especially this one. Sadly it has gone the way of the dinosaur and no longer exists. I'm trying to find something that has similar gameplay and, well, I'm not really sure how. Any help or recommendations would be really appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: jamesanderson03
Solution
I propose you two good games:
1:Hyper Knights: is a really fun solo game in which you play as a hero who thanks to clever combos well placed will have to conquer a whole map of villages and fortresses at the head of hundreds of troops, besides those knights that you recruit.
2;Bridge Constructor Medieval: This is a game of the time of castles and knights. You must build sturdy bridges to carry supplies to your city, or the wobbly bridges that will collapse under the weight of the enemy troops to rush to the bottom of the chasm. You will have to do this despite the catapult shots that will rain throughout 40 completely new levels. Protect your soldiers and horse-drawn wagons with covered bridges and pillar structures...
Apr 25, 2018
I propose you two good games:
1:Hyper Knights: is a really fun solo game in which you play as a hero who thanks to clever combos well placed will have to conquer a whole map of villages and fortresses at the head of hundreds of troops, besides those knights that you recruit.
2;Bridge Constructor Medieval: This is a game of the time of castles and knights. You must build sturdy bridges to carry supplies to your city, or the wobbly bridges that will collapse under the weight of the enemy troops to rush to the bottom of the chasm. You will have to do this despite the catapult shots that will rain throughout 40 completely new levels. Protect your soldiers and horse-drawn wagons with covered bridges and pillar structures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appvalley Tutuapp Tweakbox

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.