Gameing / College Laptop

PrimerPlus

Estimable
Apr 27, 2014
Hi everyone, I am looking for a laptop that will do me good for game and college.
I play MMO World of Warcraft. My current laptop is dieing and I want to replace it. I attend college as well and will be using it for that too.

I have a little saved atm $1000. I can save more if needed. I dont really want to go too long though.

Can anyone show me a laptop that will support wow, with good graphics, and frame-rate. I do prefer windows 7, but not required. I raid a lot in 25man instances, and my current laptop freezes, crashes lags, so I want something where I do not have to worry about this.

Links and a good reason why for the recommendation will be very helpful.

Really appreciate your time and want to thank you in advance for helping me out.

Solution
Definitely the Lenovo. It's cheaper than the Digital Storm Javelin and it offers the same performance. The ASUS is a bit outdated and it carries last year's GPU, which could mean a reduction in FPS and battery life.

Our Battalion 101 laptops are a great value, but the GPU upgrades cost more than $1,000, which is what you really need.

In conclusion, I recommend the Lenovo. :)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834317538

Greetings :)

If you want to save a little more, I'd definitely recommend the Lenovo above because of its incredible price and performance. It has an i7 Intel Processor and an 860M GTX should run WoW on high and support your large raids.

If you want to purchase something now, I'd recommend one of our own custom laptops (http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion-101-W650SF-Gaming-Laptop). It has an i7 Intel Processor, but the GPU (840M) will not perform as well as the Lenovo.

It should run WoW on high settings, but you may experience latency during your raids. The medium setting would be recommended for this GPU.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

PrimerPlus

Estimable
Apr 27, 2014
Definitely the Lenovo. It's cheaper than the Digital Storm Javelin and it offers the same performance. The ASUS is a bit outdated and it carries last year's GPU, which could mean a reduction in FPS and battery life.

Our Battalion 101 laptops are a great value, but the GPU upgrades cost more than $1,000, which is what you really need.

In conclusion, I recommend the Lenovo. :)

Solution