Gamers Spank Girls in Bizarre, Upcoming PSP RPG

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]Maybe, but Japanese girls are arguably the most beautiful of the Orientals.I'm not saying this isn't a little strange by American standards, but, compared to Europeans, it's downright tame. How about the Dutch? Besides, probably some of our stuff seems weird to them too (I'm pretty sure the Dutch seem strange to everyone with their perversions). Fantasy is fantasy. If they like spanking girls (which some Americans do as well), who cares? It's strange, but, they don't need our approval.[/citation]

what are you talking about...last time I checked, the dutch are not into vomit-sex like the japanese (or panyhose sniffing), or fart-sex like the brasilians.
If anything, the dutch are less uptight than almost any other nation concerning sex, especially compared to americans who are not even allowed to show boobies on tv and have to bleep out any word considered "perverted".

chodaboy

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
what are you talking about...last time I checked, the dutch are not into vomit-sex like the japanese (or panyhose sniffing), or fart-sex like the brasilians.
If anything, the dutch are less uptight than almost any other nation concerning sex, especially compared to americans who are not even allowed to show boobies on tv and have to bleep out any word considered "perverted".
Besides, the Germans are much worse. Cartman's mom anyone?

spiralsun1

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
This sounds absolutely hilarious. I am definitely in -- even at 100.00...

We have all these games where you shoot, kill, and even chain-saw people and you say THIS is "sadistic"??!!? Who is the real sickie here? Come on, people. Where is your sense of humor?

I am so suprised at the responses here. Now I see why there are no real sexy or hilarious games out there. What, are you all old men and Amish at that?

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]spiralsun1[/nom]This sounds absolutely hilarious. I am definitely in -- even at 100.00... We have all these games where you shoot, kill, and even chain-saw people and you say THIS is "sadistic"??!!? Who is the real sickie here? Come on, people. Where is your sense of humor?I am so suprised at the responses here. Now I see why there are no real sexy or hilarious games out there. What, are you all old men and Amish at that?[/citation]

Most people just said it was weird, not sadistic. Personally I get nothing out of cartoon babes so a game based on cartoon babes is weird to me. A game in which you spank them is weirder.

princessolive

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
Gee, the comments are uptight. Sounds like a fun game. I imagine it is similar to a child raising sim, although it might be just B&D. If someone here gets it do a longplay vid on youtube so I can check it out.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]??What, are you from 1962? The term is Asian.[/citation]

The term Asian, refers to people from Asia. Japanese, technically, aren't asian as they're not from Asia. Every Japanese person I know either refers to themselves as Japanese or Oriental....most get offered if called Asian.

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
[citation][nom]sykozis[/nom]The term Asian, refers to people from Asia. Japanese, technically, aren't asian as they're not from Asia. Every Japanese person I know either refers to themselves as Japanese or Oriental....most get offered if called Asian.[/citation]
Japan isn't part of Asia? What? ....anyways we also think of African Americans as black people, which there are plenty of white African Americans. My point being nobody cares about technicalities.

Bluescreendeath

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]sykozis[/nom]The term Asian, refers to people from Asia. Japanese, technically, aren't asian as they're not from Asia. Every Japanese person I know either refers to themselves as Japanese or Oriental....most get offered if called Asian.[/citation]

You fail at geography. Japan is in the continent of Asia. And the proper term is East Asian.

Oriental is actually a term that originally describes Middle Easterners, Western Asians, and South Asians. If you go to Great Britain, the term 'Oriental' is still true to its original meaning.

lueszu

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
[citation][nom]thedreadfather[/nom]For $71? Sorry, no thanks.[/citation]

for 71 bucks i can do it in real life...

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
In the games market, this is rather tame considering what is out there.
Also important is that different cultures consider different things alright in public or in private. People enjoy various methods of enjoyment. Some are just more noticeable because they have more open ways to publish them. You can find this and much worse in just about every country not under highly repressed moral laws if you go looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.