Games on Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q3IH 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i3 5005U/4GB/1TB/ATI Exo Pro R5 M330 2GB Graphics)

casualgaming

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
I recently bought Lenovo G50-80 80E502Q3IH 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i3 5005U/4GB/1TB/ATI Exo Pro R5 M330 2GB Graphics) and i wanted to know list of decent casual games i can play on this configuration..appreciate any suggestion...:ange:

Config as follows
2GHz Intel Core i3 5005U processor
4GB DDR3 RAM
1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
15.6-inch screen, ATI Exo Pro R5 M330 2GB Graphics

GreyCatz

Admirable
In terms of hardware, your options for improvements are limited to upgrading to 8GBs of RAM, which I highly recommend when you get the chance. Your CPU/GPU setup will support Microsoft/Google Store games and indie-hipster 2D platformers, which btw can be hugely entertaining.

Anything that involves so-called 'AAA titles' (Rise of Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid V, GTA V or Batman: Arkham Knight) will be out of reach. And never mind newer titles like Rainbow6: Siege, The Division or Gears of War.

One way to narrow down the field is to check the recommendations, e.g. on Steam. Mostly the info should be taken with a grain of salt, but at least you'll get an idea.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

GreyCatz

Admirable
In terms of hardware, your options for improvements are limited to upgrading to 8GBs of RAM, which I highly recommend when you get the chance. Your CPU/GPU setup will support Microsoft/Google Store games and indie-hipster 2D platformers, which btw can be hugely entertaining.

Anything that involves so-called 'AAA titles' (Rise of Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid V, GTA V or Batman: Arkham Knight) will be out of reach. And never mind newer titles like Rainbow6: Siege, The Division or Gears of War.

One way to narrow down the field is to check the recommendations, e.g. on Steam. Mostly the info should be taken with a grain of salt, but at least you'll get an idea.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop General Discussion 0
M Laptop General Discussion 2
Yersinia Pestis Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 4
C Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 3
M Laptop General Discussion 8