Gaming Laptop choices under $1200?

ztburner

Estimable
Apr 3, 2015
Currently I have an older Toshiba Satellite that I struggle to play World of Warcraft on simply "fair" graphics and the computer has ran its course. I am looking for the lastest and greatest options that can meet my budget, with the consideration that (cheaper is better as long as my needs are met). So the requirements would be as follows: Weight isnt an issue. Must be able to run "W.o.W." on Ultra. Pleasing aesthetics. Number pad. I could care less about the mousepad considering I will always have a mouse.
Thank you for going through this question and thank you in advance for your response!

ztburner

Estimable
Apr 3, 2015
The asus looks great! This would satisfy my needs for gaming and it does also had an aesthetically pleasing appearance. For one who is not familiar with Asus products, I have heard some bad reviews from friends about them. *who does have bad reviews though?* I had been looking around and heard some good things about the Lenovo Y-70 *touch*. The touch screen would be a benefit to me considering I would be using this laptop primarily for schoolwork, and possibly work in the future. I am an Electrical Engineer and use many software programs including Labview, Orcad, and various simulating and 3D drawing programs. So I was just trying to get a couple options to compare this Asus to in order to get a better idea as to why this computer is "my best option", considering the touch screen is included at around the same price. Thank you all for your comments, it is greatly appreciated!