Gaming laptop (world of Warcraft)

Binno

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Hello everyone!! I am here because I can't decide in the right laptop to buy I am looking to spend about 2000$ around there.i am going to use this laptop mainly for world of Warcraft because I have an xbox one but I would like to try PC gameing would like to play my games on ultra . I travel a lot from Italy to America so it needs to be some what portable but I don't mind I will just buy a backpack thank you.

Solution
Well, take the MSI GS70 Stealth. It's around 1800 dollars and features i7 CPU, nvidia 765M 2GB graphics, 16GB RAM, mSATA boot drive, Hard drive for storage, 17" 1080p screen (17" is considered the minimum for total immersion) while being quite thin and light to boot- for those long trips. Battery life isn't the best, though, but basically is to be expected from gaming laptops.

dmitche3

Distinguished
May 25, 2008
Of topic. A question that you might want to look up is, how much trouble is it carry a PC to/from the U.S. these days without it being inspected/seized? lol The new SS is here to stay.

LummusMaximus

Honorable
Well, take the MSI GS70 Stealth. It's around 1800 dollars and features i7 CPU, nvidia 765M 2GB graphics, 16GB RAM, mSATA boot drive, Hard drive for storage, 17" 1080p screen (17" is considered the minimum for total immersion) while being quite thin and light to boot- for those long trips. Battery life isn't the best, though, but basically is to be expected from gaming laptops.

Solution

Binno

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Thanks for responding dmiche3 to answer your question it's not that bad as long as you take your laptop out of your case when they check your bags. And while I'm at it should I wait for the new graphics cards or shood the 765 be more the enough?