German Politicians Hold a LAN Party in Parliament

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabot00

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]CSS still has more players online, today, than Crysis and BF2 combined. It is also one of the games used for most professional gaming tournaments. They aren't just studying the violence in the games (ie gore, blood, etc). They probably want to understand why they have so many cases of kids getting in fights, in real life, over playing different games.[/citation]
It's not CS:S, it's CS, and I doubt CS has more players than Crysis + BF2, Crysis has about 1000 players at any time from what I see, and BF2 has over 2500.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]sabot00[/nom]It's not CS:S, it's CS, and I doubt CS has more players than Crysis + BF2, Crysis has about 1000 players at any time from what I see, and BF2 has over 2500.[/citation]

Believe it cause its true. http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

I personally can't stand playing 1.6. Maybe it is because CSS was one of the first multiplayer shooter I played. I got tired of CSS after a few years of playing it almost nonstop and now it's all Team Fortress 2!!!

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
This was a great initiative. Imagine if all politicians did something like that: we wouldn´t have more arbitrary prohibition of any media, like games, in countries like Australia, England and Brazil.

Killingtears

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]CS ruined LAN parties for me... why all the hate on quake II/III from CS fanbois? that is all they would play...[/citation]

Why don't try the people who like CS the Quake3.Q3 is more faster,and more precision game where you put the aim there go the bullet/ammo.
For example there is Fatality.He is talented no body beat him since few years.But when he play CS 1 vs 5-6 he beat all CS players because he shoot good.BUT when the CS gamer play Q3 they dont play very much because the Q3 haven't got camp or hiding or wall shoot its not real.Q3 is fast bump action very fast gameplay.I never seen good aim CS people because when there aim the bullet gonna be left or right up a bit not where you shot in real.
If they have any friends good play CS or Q3 just see 2 match witch the different game.I think Railgun thats the aim.Instagib.Or its doesn't matter lot of people like both games i play too booth. That when i see i really hate the hiding and wall shooted people in my old friends playing CS when its not real i prefer q3 because its more fair game play When we play Q3 they start search hiding or just crunch and waiting for the enemy thats cs.When q3 players play cs he is russing straith on and shoot;and he is angry when somebody just hhide behind the door and shoot him.I thing the two game is difference beetwen age and game skills.
Thanks

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
I'm sorry but you need to retake your English as a second language course. I value your opinions but I can't make heads or tails of WTF you are trying to say.

[citation][nom]Killingtears[/nom]Why don't try the people who like CS the Quake3.Q3 is more faster,and more precision game where you put the aim there go the bullet/ammo.For example there is Fatality.He is talented no body beat him since few years.But when he play CS 1 vs 5-6 he beat all CS players because he shoot good.BUT when the CS gamer play Q3 they dont play very much because the Q3 haven't got camp or hiding or wall shoot its not real.Q3 is fast bump action very fast gameplay.I never seen good aim CS people because when there aim the bullet gonna be left or right up a bit not where you shot in real.If they have any friends good play CS or Q3 just see 2 match witch the different game.I think Railgun thats the aim.Instagib.Or its doesn't matter lot of people like both games i play too booth. That when i see i really hate the hiding and wall shooted people in my old friends playing CS when its not real i prefer q3 because its more fair game play When we play Q3 they start search hiding or just crunch and waiting for the enemy thats cs.When q3 players play cs he is russing straith on and shoot;and he is angry when somebody just hhide behind the door and shoot him.I thing the two game is difference beetwen age and game skills.Thanks[/citation]

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]LOL FAIL, you think they could play good games like crysis and battlefield 2 instead, geezus...counterstrike??? what is this??? 1990???[/citationYou're off by a decade.True originally it came out in 2000 but a lot of great games came out in 2000.

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
[citation][nom]Killingtears[/nom]Why don't try the people who like CS the Quake3.Q3 is more faster,and more precision game where you put the aim there go the bullet/ammo.For example there is Fatality.He is talented no body beat him since few years.But when he play CS 1 vs 5-6 he beat all CS players because he shoot good.BUT when the CS gamer play Q3 they dont play very much because the Q3 haven't got camp or hiding or wall shoot its not real.Q3 is fast bump action very fast gameplay.I never seen good aim CS people because when there aim the bullet gonna be left or right up a bit not where you shot in real.If they have any friends good play CS or Q3 just see 2 match witch the different game.I think Railgun thats the aim.Instagib.Or its doesn't matter lot of people like both games i play too booth. That when i see i really hate the hiding and wall shooted people in my old friends playing CS when its not real i prefer q3 because its more fair game play When we play Q3 they start search hiding or just crunch and waiting for the enemy thats cs.When q3 players play cs he is russing straith on and shoot;and he is angry when somebody just hhide behind the door and shoot him.I thing the two game is difference beetwen age and game skills.Thanks[/citation]

I like pie too.

f4nt4sm4

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Killingtears[/nom]Why don't try the people who like CS the Quake3.Q3 is more faster,and more precision game where you put the aim there go the bullet/ammo.For example there is Fatality.He is talented no body beat him since few years.But when he play CS 1 vs 5-6 he beat all CS players because he shoot good.BUT when the CS gamer play Q3 they dont play very much because the Q3 haven't got camp or hiding or wall shoot its not real.Q3 is fast bump action very fast gameplay.I never seen good aim CS people because when there aim the bullet gonna be left or right up a bit not where you shot in real.If they have any friends good play CS or Q3 just see 2 match witch the different game.I think Railgun thats the aim.Instagib.Or its doesn't matter lot of people like both games i play too booth. That when i see i really hate the hiding and wall shooted people in my old friends playing CS when its not real i prefer q3 because its more fair game play When we play Q3 they start search hiding or just crunch and waiting for the enemy thats cs.When q3 players play cs heis russing straith on and shoot;and he is angry when somebody just hhide behind the door and shoot him.I thing the two game is difference beetwen age and game skills.Thanks[/citation]
Don't bring Fatal1ty to the talk, he was good but zero4 was his wall. Anyway it would be cool if the goverments of the world make a LAN of any game (except Farmville is a drug, don't touch it)
It would be an eye opener for those media morons that condem violent games without any valid proof.

CS still rocks and with modern hardware, any computer can play it, heck even quake III arena can be played on a netbook...

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]LOL FAIL, you think they could play good games like crysis and battlefield 2 instead, geezus...counterstrike??? what is this??? 1990???[/citation]

You must have played a different version of Crysis than I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.