Get a Zack Morris Phone in GOLD for $200,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauller07

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
They weren't cool in the late 70's

when will they realize that gold plating a turd doesn't work

is no different from the gold ps3 and 360, you could do the same job with a spray can.

JamesSneed

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
So why does dipping some pice of crap in gold all of the sudden make said item worth 100 times its weight in gold?

That does not compute. -Lost in Space (Was for you ddt529)

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
Sometimes I get worked up over things, this is one of them. I've always been disturbed with SH and the crap they put out, guess it really got to me on this one. I just sent this email to them, oh how I love to upset the apple cart....

Subject: Golden Dummy Award

I love reading your site, but this little bit just made me have to contact you:

"We find it quite sad, and vulgar, that a grown man can have such an excessively high opinion of himself, be so self-centred and conceited, that he has actually convinced himself that nobody else is capable of doing work similar to his own."

You do realize that you are being just as childish as him with this entire article and particularly this sentence, run-on may it be?

You sell to only the dumbest, richest people in the world, and somehow think you are higher than ANYONE else? Seriously? I'm glad you found a place in your heart that allows you to get rich off the stupidity of others. However that immorality gives you no right to trounce on others like you did to Mr Wiley, regardless of what kind of person he really is. Professionalism is not your cup of tea is it?

BTW, I've got a brick phone in perfect condition, maybe you'd like it so you could offer 11 of your REFURBISHED Prive phones instead of 10? I'll offer it at a great price!

I also thought this was just epic on your Iphone 3GS:

"...updated with new firmware when available without freezing up."

You guys are always a good laugh for the intelligent life on earth, keep up the good work Mr Hughes and company!

Sincerely,

Mr Hess

skevil

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2007
Worthy of another:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

crusty

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
"But, perhaps there are 10 stinking rich people in the world who do miss those days. Why else would Stuart Hughes, the company behind gold iPhones, TVs and game consoles, release 10 $200,000 brick phone?"

Because they're a bunch of douches... Just my oppinion. I'm so sick of seeing them bring out one crappy thing after another. I'm pretty sure that even if I had the money I would buy something that is actually useful. Functionality over looks, and in saying that, do they really look that great? Surely there should be a law against spending such an outragous amount of money on something so stupid. I could go on but you know, things to do, people to see, other articles to read about Jackass companies producing piles of junk. Next stop for me, the Ipad...

Status
Not open for further replies.