Gigabyte Aero 15W Laptop Giveaway

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a GTX 1060 together with a very capable mobile CPU in a thin and well-built chassis is the best feature of the laptop for me. I have been using my laptop with a GTX 850m with a 4th gen CPU and I do gaming and graphics design on the go and it can still do a decent job at it but i think it is time for a real upgrade as software demands go higher day by day. The Aero 15 chassis with a beastly engine inside is the answer for people who needs power with mobility while also looking sleek.

May 8, 2018
The most important thing to me is honestly the SSD. Life without an SSD seems impossible these days because of the insanely fast boot times. I no longer have to waste 20 seconds of my life waiting on the laptop to boot up, instead it's down to only 5 seconds.

May 8, 2018
Not sure if my original post, posted so here we go again. I need a laptop that is easy to pack up, light, durable but yet is fully functional. I really love the look and design of this one. Thanks for the chance to win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.